- Shipping & Delivery
All orders containing alcoholic beverages are shipped out from a licensee. We are constantly working to add states to our distribution.
Wine Shipments: Due to legal restrictions, we are able to ship our wines to the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY. If you do not see your state listed here, we encourage you to contact your local legislature via www.freethegrapes.org.
- Standard Ground Shipping: Most orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS and will arrive within 4-5 business days from the day it is shipped. Orders going to AZ, IN, LA, MA or NJ must ship via Standard Ground Shipping. Due to state shipping laws, orders going to AZ may take 2-6 weeks for delivery. Orders qualifying for $1 shipping will be shipped via standard ground shipping.
- 2-3 Day Express: All packages will be delivered 2-3 business days after their ship-date. Orders going to AK or HI must ship via FedEx 2-3 Day Air or Overnight.
- Overnight Shipping: All packages will be delivered the next business day. Overnight is available for an additional shipping charge.Orders going to HI must ship via FedEx 2-Day Air or Overnight..
- Privacy & Security
- In several areas, we ask you to provide information by filling out and submitting an online form. Following is a list of the information we request, arranged by site location, and details on how we use this information.
Checkout: We ask for your name, address and contact information so we can send you your order, and so we can contact you if we have a question about your order. We ask for credit card information so we can fulfill your order, and so we can provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payment.
When you make a purchase or join the Wine Club your credit card will be processed by WALT Wines. Please check your credit card statement to verify that the charges have been properly processed. We do not share any other information with third parties, except in the case of contact or order information needed to fulfill your order. We do not share or sell email addresses.
My Account: When you create an account, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and a user name and password. We use this information to fulfill your orders. We do not share or sell this information.
How We Use Email: After you place an order on our site, you will receive an email confirmation and, in most cases, an email with package tracking information.
We send our Newsletters to subscribers only. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each edition of the email. We do not sell or share email addresses with other companies. We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments. We read every email we receive.
- Returns & Replacements
At WALT, we are committed to crafting the best wines possible. With that, we are proud to offer a full satisfaction guarantee on all of the wines you purchase from us. If you're ever not 100% satisfied with any of the wines you receive from the winery, simply contact us at (707) 933-24440 within a year of purchase and we'll happily send you a replacement. Note that we will happily replace any wines purchased directly from the winery, however; we cannot replace wines purchased from fine wine retailers or restaurants.
- You will receive an email containing carrier tracking information when your order is shipped. If you do not receive an email or need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.